Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all 👋, just wanted to add my vehicle to the site and give some real world data on mileage.

So far it's been a really fun suv minus a few quirks. I've only had it for about 3 weeks and have now logged 7289 miles 🤯🤙🤪.
Car Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Gauge

Sky Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Sky Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Grille Vehicle

Just got back from Las Vegas, a little over 2700 miles each way and it was one of the best times ever making a road trip !!

Gas mileage is not the greatest for sure, 20 mpg average combined. Average highway speed was 75 mph and I-10 is an abysmal road at best. Gas prices were all over the place from as low as $3.05 for premium up to $6.00

I'm tired, will continue this post soon 😂. Truly an amazing suv overall !!

I've ordered a center console tray, ultra marine center arm rest cover, a screen protector for the digital display and the center media display, window vent strips so far.

Just ordered door edge guards, striker plates, lighting kit for the exterior (to be professionally installed). Will update with more pictures soon ☺

Automotive lighting Sports equipment Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive tire

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where did you order all the below accessories from? Thanks.

I've ordered a center console tray, ultra marine center arm rest cover, a screen protector for the digital display and the center media display, window vent strips so far.

Just ordered door edge guards, striker plates, lighting kit for the exterior (to be professionally installed). Will update with more pictures soon ☺

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything is off eBay so far, the striker plates are a simple touch that won't be seen often but do look really cool imo

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It wasn't as described, came in black but it will do for now, still better than risking the original leather.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Sorry I've been really busy just saw this... Happy New Year to everyone 😌 Many blessings 🙏.

It's approximately 5.5 inches in depth so you do lose some space but worth the trade off from the abyss lol. Everything is nice and organized by comparison.

Just installed these this morning... So far no issue and been through the car wash already. 3M adhesive so they seem strong initial impression.

Bumper Wood Automotive exterior Rectangle Material property

Font Publication Rectangle Electric blue Event

Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Hood

Hood Azure Shade Automotive exterior Sky

Rectangle Font Brand Packaging and labeling Art

Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

eBay for $67... smoke and chrome options. Be careful when installing to have your placement correct as the 3M adhesive sticks quickly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry I've been really busy just saw this... Happy New Year to everyone 😌 Many blessings 🙏.

It's approximately 5.5 inches in depth so you do lose some space but worth the trade off from the abyss lol. Everything is nice and organized by comparison.

Just installed these this morning... So far no issue and been through the car wash already. 3M adhesive so they seem strong initial impression.

View attachment 2538
View attachment 2539
View attachment 2542
View attachment 2537
View attachment 2541
View attachment 2540

eBay for $67... smoke and chrome options. Be careful when installing to have your placement correct as the 3M adhesive sticks quickly.
Thanks for the reply! Order and already put it in the car. Love it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts