Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of leasing a Genesis GV60 RWD Premium in the UK. I've never actually seen a GV60 on the road and in the UK we have no dealer network (just a couple of "Studios" in London). I've looked at the info. on the lease company website, and also on the Genesis website. I've found it difficult to know what is and isn't included as standard equipment. e.g. equipment listed on the leasing company website includes items that I am fairly certain are only available on the Sport or Sport Plus models. On the Genesis website, there seems to be conflicting information.

The items I am mainly interested in are:-
  • Heated front seats
  • Heated rear seats
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Ventilated front seats
  • Head-up display
  • V2L capability (i.e. "enabled")
  • Memory function on electric drivers seat
Somewhere (can't find it again now) I've seen that there are separate packs that include the heated/ventilated seats.

Please can any UK owners confirm which of the above (if any) are included as standard.

Thanks
Steve

· Registered
17 Posts
When I ordered and got my car the first 4 on your list were the option comfort pack, which required the Nappa leather. Now it appears they are standard. The heads up display is part of the Innovation pack. V2L is an options pack on it's own. Memory function on the drivers seat (2 saves) I think was always standard.

Hope that helps.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I ordered and got my car the first 4 on your list were the option comfort pack, which required the Nappa leather. Now it appears they are standard. The heads up display is part of the Innovation pack. V2L is an options pack on it's own. Memory function on the drivers seat (2 saves) I think was always standard.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. That’s makes sense of why I seemed to get different information from different sources.

· Registered
GV60 Sport
7 Posts
Can anyone please advise what charging cables come as standard with a GV60 Sport? Is a 240v "granny" charger supplied?

· Registered
GV60 Sport
7 Posts
Yes you get the granny charger (think you saw in the other thread when I had to ask how to change the ampage) plus the standard type 2 cable.
Thanks @Dapprman and yes, I saw on the other thread. I hope they are still dishing them out as I used my Granny charger a lot when I had my I-Pace. Public charging is a little sparce up here in the Baltic north, although it is slowly improving thanks to the NC500 holiday route.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts