Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Performance model so the Bang & Olafson stereo. When I press the button for radio five presets showup on the display. I may have or may want more presets. Is there any way to have more than five there? If yes...how? If no, is there a way to determine which favorites will be in that space (the only way I found was to eliminate favorites until I only had the five I most wanted).

Thanks. And I did try to read the worthless #$^$%$ manual and didn't find anything in there.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leaving in a bit for a dental appointment. I will try the "Star" and see what happens. I love the car but the manual seems to spend its time on what happens when a feature doesn't work but doesn't really explain in a useful way how features do work.
I did the star thing and I didn't see how to increase the number of visible presets on the info display screen.

· Registered
27 Posts
There is only so much room, you need to use your scroll wheel to scroll to more saved channels; same as radio.
The implementation of presets on the radio is PATHETIC. My 2016 VW did it much better. Offered three bands of presets for each radio type: AM, FM and Sirius.
So you could have 15 presets on each, and it was always easy to find what I wanted (I don't, however, ever listen to AM) Plus: GV60 wastes a lot of space it could list stations with that dumb table radio picture.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The implementation of presets on the radio is PATHETIC. My 2016 VW did it much better. Offered three bands of presets for each radio type: AM, FM and Sirius.
So you could have 15 presets on each, and it was always easy to find what I wanted (I don't, however, ever listen to AM) Plus: GV60 wastes a lot of space it could list stations with that dumb table radio picture.
I agree that they could give us more. On my BMW I could roll through them on the HUD.

But...every car including luxury cars are missing some features or do them worse than do econoboxes. While I wish there were more, one has to evaluate a car in its entirety and in its entirety, so far I think the GV60 Performance is spectacular. It is the only small truly luxury performance vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts