Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just took delivery of a Adriatic Blue with beige and taupe interior. 2.5 AWD with advance package. Replaced a 2017 Mercedes GLC 300. I couldn't be happier so far. My GLC had a 2.5 so I am happy with this drivetrain, the GV seems a little peppier. Taking it on a longer (2 hour) road trip Friday -can't wait she's a beauty!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just took delivery of a Adriatic Blue with beige and taupe interior. 2.5 AWD with advance package. Replaced a 2017 Mercedes GLC 300. I couldn't be happier so far. My GLC had a 2.5 so I am happy with this drivetrain, the GV seems a little peppier. Taking it on a longer (2 hour) road trip Friday -can't wait she's a beauty!
mrsmoe:
Hope you enjoyed your drive last Friday, car sounds great. Interested in your comments on the longer drive. On another matter, a friend is interested in the Adriatic Blue color. Neither one of us have seen it in real life, however a fellow he knows says he saw one and to him the Adriatic blue has a purple tinge/hue to it at times. Have you noticed any purple in the coloring? Thanks,
--JP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bright and sunny here in Chicago the last few days. I have had it outside in bright sunlight and fresh from the carwash and see absolutely no hint of purple. Its a deep dark very intense navy and is stunning! Especially with the light interior. Coming out of a white GLC 300 which never looked dirty, even though it was, the navy will be a learning curve because I hate a dirty car! Small price to pay I guess because it is a head turner.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bright and sunny here in Chicago the last few days. I have had it outside in bright sunlight and fresh from the carwash and see absolutely no hint of purple. Its a deep dark very intense navy and is stunning! Especially with the light interior. Coming out of a white GLC 300 which never looked dirty, even though it was, the navy will be a learning curve because I hate a dirty car! Small price to pay I guess because it is a head turner.
Thank you, appreciate the prompt update. Sounds very nice indeed..

61 - 64 of 64 Posts