Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought my 2022 GV80 2.5 AWD Prestige, Uyuni white, Ultramarine Blue & Dune Beige interior. It's an awesome car!! I've been stopped by at least 10 people so far complementing me or interested where I got mine so that they could purchase one as well.. and I've only had it a week!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Just bought my 2022 GV80 2.5 AWD Prestige, Uyuni white, Ultramarine Blue & Dune Beige interior. It's an awesome car!! I've been stopped by at least 10 people so far complementing me or interested where I got mine so that they could purchase one as well.. and I've only had it a week!
Welcome to the forum @cscottequine! Congrats on your new GV80! What convinced you to go with the GV80? Were you looking at any other SUVs?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I picked up a Black on Black 2021 GV80 2.5 RWD Prestige leftover with 280 miles on it right off the lot. After spending a few weeks trying to find a GV70 This one fell in my lap at the last dealership I went to and I got it. So far I love the car. I don't even need a key, just my phone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up a Himalayan Gray GV80 3.5T Prestige last week. My wife has a model X and I like this interior better. However, it still missing a lot of features comparing to Model X, like the car won't autolock when walkaway. Hope Genesis will add this feature. Also, navigation software update via a USB drive took 45 minutes sitting in the car with the engine on where the Tesla does it automatically. The model X is quiet because it has no engine. However, the GV80 is close and surprisingly super quiet as well. So far so good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice! Love that diamond-quilted interior so much!

Keep us all posted if you find any tech features you really love. I do think that
s the biggest learning curve with these new cars. So much tech!
I've heard the quilting (while gorgeous) can leave marks on legs and/or be uncomfortable as stiff/firm,,, can you give update/experience on this?

101 - 120 of 127 Posts