Genesis GV Forums banner

The Genesis GV80 Owners Registry

58K views 158 replies 70 participants last post by  Propspinner 
#1 ·
Post the details of your Genesis GV80 in the list here. When you take delivery of your GV80, post an update here.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Genesis-GV80-Orders

See less See more
#78 ·
Did you ever get yours? I've been wanting the same color. I just wish they offered the Green/Green in the 3row. Can you post pictures.

Looking to buy one but the dealerships are only stocking the boring silver, gray, black and white. And when they do get a Blue or red in they pair it with black interior. The black interior IMO dulls the luxuriousness of the GV80's cabin.

My choices in order

1. 3.5T Advanced Plus - Adriatic Blue with Dune/Blue Interior.
2. Green/Green 3.5T Advanced Plus or Prestige. (I don't think the Advanced Plus with 3 row is an available Option in the US)
3. 3.5T Advanced Plus - White w/Dune interior.

#39 ·
I ordered 2.5 AWD advanced with blue and dune back in mid Nov. Dealer has no idea when it will arrive. The only update he has is that the order hasn't been picked up yet. He said that realistically, it could be March or April. Anyone facing such long delays?

#40 ·
I had no heads up at all when my GV80 arrived. I happened to be driving into the dealership parking lot and spotted my Gold Coast Silver with Prestige Package. I went there to show my wife up front and close the GV80 without any idea mine showed up that morning. The salesperson was too busy with customers and only found out a few hours earlier but didn't have time to call me yet. Long story made short, yours may show up unexpectedly too.

#48 ·
Planning to order the GV80 with the 2.5L Advanced package, however still considering the color scheme. Originally thinking of the Uyuni White or Savile Silver, with black interior, however now really liking the Goldcoast Silver model. While I presume all are happy with their purchases, regardless of the color chosen, for those who have purchased the Goldcoast exterior.....are you still really happy with the color, especially with winter/dirty driving? No all cars look dirty in winter, however to me, some more so than others.
Secondly, what interior color scheme did you match it with?
Thanks, appreciate any comments.
---JP in BC

#50 ·
Planning to order the GV80 with the 2.5L Advanced package, however still considering the color scheme. Originally thinking of the Uyuni White or Savile Silver, with black interior, however now really liking the Goldcoast Silver model. While I presume all are happy with their purchases, regardless of the color chosen, for those who have purchased the Goldcoast exterior.....are you still really happy with the color, especially with winter/dirty driving? No all cars look dirty in winter, however to me, some more so than others.
Secondly, what interior color scheme did you match it with?
Thanks, appreciate any comments.
---JP in BC
Welcome to the forum @JP from BC. Personally I think Gold Coast Silver looks best with the obsidian black interior. I'm biased towards darker interiors.

#51 ·
Thanks for the replies. First, GenesisFan, relative to getting paint protection film or ceramic coating, if you mean protection film on the hood, then yes, will request that. Have now on our car and certainly works. Not aware of ceramic coating, perhaps you can clarify what that is. Only know that while I like the matte finishes would not get them as with any noticeable scratch, you either have to like it that way or get the whole car repainted. Friend had a matte finish on his car and as he said, biggest mistake he ever made for an exterior finish. Now Kurt67, agree if we went for the Gold Coast Silver would probably go with the obsidian black interior. Do I presume correctly, you have the Gold Coast Silver vehicle? Is it more sandy in color or have some noticeable silver tones? Saw the GV80 in Uyuni white with black interior and it looked great. Never had a white car before, have silver and like it ....thinking time to change,..but.
Thanks again for your comments.
--JP

#53 ·
Welcome @JP from BC! @GV802021GCSD has a gold coast silver GV80 if you want to see what it looks like. I think it's more like silver with gold accents than the other way around.

#62 ·
mrsmoe:
Hope you enjoyed your drive last Friday, car sounds great. Interested in your comments on the longer drive. On another matter, a friend is interested in the Adriatic Blue color. Neither one of us have seen it in real life, however a fellow he knows says he saw one and to him the Adriatic blue has a purple tinge/hue to it at times. Have you noticed any purple in the coloring? Thanks,
--JP

#63 ·
Bright and sunny here in Chicago the last few days. I have had it outside in bright sunlight and fresh from the carwash and see absolutely no hint of purple. Its a deep dark very intense navy and is stunning! Especially with the light interior. Coming out of a white GLC 300 which never looked dirty, even though it was, the navy will be a learning curve because I hate a dirty car! Small price to pay I guess because it is a head turner.

#68 ·
Greetings from the northern part of the Pacific NW. Savile Silver Advanced 3.5 got delivery on the 21st. So far, quite impressed. Traded in our Porsche Macan S, which was great, but cramped, and maintenance costs were mind boggling.