Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried an under-mounted retractable plate holder?? Would this work on the GV80 to save the beauty of the grill?
I live where a front plate is required and wondered if this would be a viable option to have it “tucked away” until needed and could activate remotely when driving?

· Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone tried an under-mounted retractable plate holder?? Would this work on the GV80 to save the beauty of the grill?
I live where a front plate is required and wondered if this would be a viable option to have it “tucked away” until needed and could activate remotely when driving?
Works for me -love it. I have a TEGO under-mounted retractable plate - their SUV version, as they also make a sedan version one. I live in a state where front plate required - i have driven with front plate tucked away for 6 months now and no issues so far. I only show plate when parked on public streets or public areas to avoid getting a ticket. TEGO unde minted plates comes with a physical fob and they also have an app for both Apple and Android; I have an iPhone and the app was easy to set up and has worked so far with no issues.

· Registered
5 Posts
I purchased a 2021 GV80 back in Dec of 2021. When my old plates were being transferred at the dealership I instructed the dealer to leave off the front mount and plate to save the beautiful grill. This is in a state where a front plate is required. I have never been stopped for not having a front plate. Granted, I have also never been stopped for any other reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts