Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're patiently waiting for your GV80, production for US models starts next week.

"The Genesis GV 80's exports to North America have come into view. With GV 80 exports being produced next week, it is noteworthy whether the Genesis brand could lead to a rebound in US earnings.

According to the industry on the 11th, Hyundai Motor Company will start making the Genesis GV 80 export volume at the 2nd Ulsan factory on the 14th . The production volume is about 2000 units per month. Most of these go to North America. As production begins in earnest, shipments of GV 80 are expected in the US from fall ."

·
Registered
60 Posts
2000 per month with most coming to North America means there should be many GV80 available soon. Great news.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup! I guess it really depends mostly on how many they need to put on a ship, and how long it takes a ship to get here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It takes about 6 weeks to ship to North America. At this rate we won’t see the first car until mid November. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received txt msg from my dealer this morning - "gv80's are due to arrive first week or so of October" I asked if VIN number was available on my pre-order (just to feel a bit more confident in what he was telling me). Hopefully update is true. Would be great news! ... will update if VIN is provided (y)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Received txt msg from my dealer this morning - "gv80's are due to arrive first week or so of October" I asked if VIN number was available on my pre-order (just to feel a bit more confident in what he was telling me). Hopefully update is true. Would be great news! ... will update if VIN is provided (y)
Thanks for sharing that and please keep us posted on the VIN. Are GV80 demo's at any Genesis showrooms near you?

This GV80 was at a Genesis outlet last week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for question. Yes, will confirm if/when VIN is provided. Have not yet seen or aware of any GV80 demo's available for viewing at showrooms near me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts