Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
I chose the 2.5 AWD Advanced package, in Uyuni White with the Dune interior. How about you?
Nice color combination! You have good taste!
I chose the Gold Coast Silver exterior with the Beige & Black interior. I ordered the Prestige Package/3.5 Liter AWD. I ordered a 2 row seating model...

Registered
I know that will be Sweeeet! I don鈥檛 think I would鈥檝e opted for a 3rd row either even if it was an option for my selection. If you鈥檙e going to have a 3rd row, it should be functional for adults for an extended drive time...just my 2 cents!

Registered
Nice color combination! You have good taste!
I chose the Gold Coast Silver exterior with the Beige & Black interior. I ordered the Prestige Package/3.5 Liter AWD. I ordered a 2 row seating model...
So, it鈥檚 confirmed that US 3.5 prestige model has 3rd row option?

Registered
I know that will be Sweeeet! I don鈥檛 think I would鈥檝e opted for a 3rd row either even if it was an option for my selection. If you鈥檙e going to have a 3rd row, it should be functional for adults for an extended drive time...just my 2 cents!
Correct, that 3rd row is best for children, not adults.
I ordered my GV80 from Genesis of South Brunswick, NJ. What dealer did you order yours from if you don't mind me asking?

Registered
Correct, that 3rd row is best for children, not adults.
I ordered my GV80 from Genesis of South Brunswick, NJ. What dealer did you order yours from if you don't mind me asking?
When did you order? I ordered mines in Richmond, Va.

Registered
I ordered in August.
I'm curious, with all the SUV's in the marketplace why did you choose the GV80?

Registered
I ordered in August.
I'm curious, with all the SUV's in the marketplace why did you choose the GV80?
I currently have a Land Rover Evoque, I do love it however I think the maintenance fees are on the extreme end.

Registered
I see, Land Rovers are nice but yes, maintenance is astronomical.
What drew you to the GV80? Was it the fresh and unique styling? Was it the technology? Value among higher end premium vehicles?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts