Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where Genesis lists the current vehicle and map data base dates and file names on their website? I know where to check it in the vehicle "Infotainment" display. However, I can't determine if I have the current file loaded into my car. I cannot find the file name or date on the Genesis website. As is normal, the dealer nor the Genesis corporate customer service has an answer. Thanks.

· Registered
2022, GV70 Sport Prestige 3.5T
14 Posts
Can anyone tell me where Genesis lists the current vehicle and map data base dates and file names on their website? I know where to check it in the vehicle "Infotainment" display. However, I can't determine if I have the current file loaded into my car. I cannot find the file name or date on the Genesis website. As is normal, the dealer nor the Genesis corporate customer service has an answer. Thanks.
I have a GV70 but hopefully it's the same for you with a GV80. After you login at MY GENSIS, perform the following.

Select "update now" beside the "map updates", on the right side of the screen.
Under Notification, move the slide bar so it says, October 2022 Navigation Map and software update.
Then click on Notifications
Then click on "List of eligible vehicles available to download"

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a GV70 but hopefully it's the same for you with a GV80. After you login at MY GENSIS, perform the following.

Select "update now" beside the "map updates", on the right side of the screen.
Under Notification, move the slide bar so it says, October 2022 Navigation Map and software update.
Then click on Notifications
Then click on "List of eligible vehicles available to download"
Thank you. I will check it out. I’ll also check if the file name and / or date correlates to the information in the car.
It just seems they could make it easier and would be nice if Genesis would instruct their customer service reps about this information.
Thanks again.

· Registered
2022, GV70 Sport Prestige 3.5T
14 Posts
Thank you. I will check it out. I’ll also check if the file name and / or date correlates to the information in the car.
It just seems they could make it easier and would be nice if Genesis would instruct their customer service reps about this information.
Thanks again.
Unbelievable that the service reps cannot identify this location.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts