Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
A lot of the dealers told me that also but I think they were trying to clear out the twenty ones that they had on their lot instead of placing an order

·
Registered
35 Posts
A lot of the dealers told me that also but I think they were trying to clear out the twenty ones that they had on their lot instead of placing an order
I agree. I don't trust the dealers at all. The reason I started another thread about ordering was because I was getting conflicting information from dealerships about ordering what I want while users on the different forums are saying they were able to. And Managers at the dealerships were actively avoiding the question. And they ALWAYS pushed for me to buy what they have on the lot. Even Genesis Concierge said that if they can't find what a customer wants that can be transferred or shipped that I can have my closest dealer order one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i just went to another dealer on saturday & the manager said the next batch of gv80 that he is getting in will be 22"s he said should be the end of sept.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
any luck getting your 2022 gv 80 by summer? we just ordered one & they told us 3-4 months before the first one hits the usa
Welp...I am officially NOT joining the Genesis family this go around. After my initial test drive and inability to secure the model I wanted, then the lack of information on when I would even receive news on manufacturing, to the complete bullish*t game the dealerships around the country are playing with remaining models and insane mark-ups, I decided to cut the line and find an other car. It's a shame becaue I really liked what I saw in reviews and test drive. It just became a comical experience.
I'm happy with the vehicle I chose. I saved about $12-15K off what I would have paid for a GV (because if they have inventory, you can negotiate). I was treated like a king and the experience was what you'd expect from a luxury brand.
Good luck to all who own current Genesis cars, and to those who are still hoping to own one in the future.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts