Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the 2022 GV70 in July. Love love love “Sugar Pearl” Uyuni White. Once she went in for its first oil change and tire rotation, the check limited shift differential light comes on. It’s been to the dealership 2 times already and now it’s on again. They can’t get it to duplicate but as soon as I got it back it came on while sitting still. I’m afraid it’s a safety concern and not comfortable driving my vehicle anymore.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought the 2022 GV70 in July. Love love love “Sugar Pearl” Uyuni White. Once she went in for its first oil change and tire rotation, the check limited shift differential light comes on. It’s been to the dealership 2 times already and now it’s on again. They can’t get it to duplicate but as soon as I got it back it came on while sitting still. I’m afraid it’s a safety concern and not comfortable driving my vehicle anymore.
This is a known issue with the eLSD. They need to replace it. Will take months for the part. Welcome to Genesis lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Your differential is going to crap out soon and they entire thing will have to be replaced. Mine was replaced got it back last week 4-8 week wait for part so take it back ASAP and have them order the differential and actuator. Common problem they should know better. Comes and goes til it craps out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts