Genesis GV Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
It was a Hyundai dealership in Southern New Jersey. They are almost finished building their dedicated Genesis dealership down the road.
I live in Mercer County, purchased my GV80 from Genesis Of South Brunswick. They claim they're converting an ajoining structure next to their Hyundai dealership to be their dedicated Genesis facility. Can't happen fast enough.
Where in South Jersey is the dedicated Genesis dealership located?

I live in Mercer County, purchased my GV80 from Genesis Of South Brunswick. They claim they're converting an ajoining structure next to their Hyundai dealership to be their dedicated Genesis facility. Can't happen fast enough.
Where in South Jersey is the dedicated Genesis dealership located?
Marlton New Jersey.

Marlton New Jersey.
Ok, I actually reached out to them too at one point but they didn't have a Prestige Package with the 3.5TT with Gold Coast Silver and the beige/black interior.

Genesis definitely needs to break away from Hyundai at the dealership/service/salesperson level if they want to compete against the other premium brands out there. For me my buying experience at Hyundai was a disappointment. You don't sell a $72,000 vehicle to someone the same way you sell an economy car.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.