Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After exhaustive research and test driving several different cars, I. have decided not to buy the 2022 GV70 2.5 with Sport Prestige package. Why? Because for that amount of money -- and I still believe it is a good value and that you get a lot for it -- the trim level I want and can afford doesn't have three things I am looking for: wireless Android Auto, heads-up display, and heated rear seats. These, unfortunately, are deal-breakers for me. The only way to get those options is to go with the 3.5T and I cannot afford that. But the 2022 VW Golf R that I have on order, has all those things (not to mention higher horsepower) and, quite frankly, is just more fun to drive. But I think Genesis is on its way to stardom---a great company with great cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
After exhaustive research and test driving several different cars, I. have decided not to buy the 2022 GV70 2.5 with Sport Prestige package. Why? Because for that amount of money -- and I still believe it is a good value and that you get a lot for it -- the trim level I want and can afford doesn't have three things I am looking for: wireless Android Auto, heads-up display, and heated rear seats. These, unfortunately, are deal-breakers for me. The only way to get those options is to go with the 3.5T and I cannot afford that. But the 2022 VW Golf R that I have on order, has all those things (not to mention higher horsepower) and, quite frankly, is just more fun to drive. But I think Genesis is on its way to stardom---a great company with great cars.
I'm scratching my head,lol, you are comparing a entry level car to a luxury level vehicle. They are completely different. If you can't buy the genesis is understandable. Genesis is car of the year again. Warranty service included so many advantages. Babyben

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Golf R is hardly an entry level car. You might want to familiarize yourself with it.
The 2022 Volkswagen Golf R is a fun-to-drive luxury small car, but its interior isn't as opulent as those in many of its rivals, and operating the infotainment interface can be a chore.Dec 15, 2021
Quality & Reliability: This model has never been fully tested for reliability. As a result, it ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts