Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I just bought a GV80, and I love using it with my S20 Galaxy as a digital key.
I noticed that when I use the Samsung with Android Auto, google maps will use 1/4 of the screen. Whereas with my old iPhone X, Apple iCar uses the full screen.
I have a BMW M4, Android Auto uses the full screen.
Is this a bug from Genesis?
Thanks

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi,
I just bought a GV80, and I love using it with my S20 Galaxy as a digital key.
I noticed that when I use the Samsung with Android Auto, google maps will use 1/4 of the screen. Whereas with my old iPhone X, Apple iCar uses the full screen.
I have a BMW M4, Android Auto uses the full screen.
Is this a bug from Genesis?
Thanks
Welcome to the forum @Abalgir. Do you have a photo of your screen that you can share? What else is on the screen? I don't have an android phone so I haven't experienced this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @Abalgir. Do you have a photo of your screen that you can share? What else is on the screen? I don't have an android phone so I haven't experienced this.
Hi Kurt,
You will notice that the map app takes only part of the screen. Next to it, there is always a logo for the Android Auto that you can't remove.
With apple you can occupy the full screen with the map, Android, this is the maximum
Best

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you close the far right screen with the compass in it does the map screen get bigger? I have an iPhone so I can't try it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts