Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Outside

Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GV80 measures at 4,945 mm length x 1,975 mm width x 1,715 mm height, dimensions that might max out garage space some owners have. Has anyone ran into problems so far? What changes were made so it can fit?
Or do you park outside because there's just no way to get around the space limitations? If so, what tips do you have for protecting the exterior (paint, wheels, trim, etc.) from the elements?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Grand Cherokee is ~191” long, the GV80 is ~195” long. I have at least a foot of space at the front when I park in my standard (2017) sized garage, so the GV80 should fit no problem.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't get everyone in suburbia who never uses their garage. Every garage in North America should be able to handle a GV80

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Grand Cherokee is ~191” long, the GV80 is ~195” long. I have at least a foot of space at the front when I park in my standard (2017) sized garage, so the GV80 should fit no problem.
Not bad. Are you planning to use a garage parking aid to make sure you don't run into any issues?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah I back in and just use the backup camera. My wife on the other hand...
The 360 backup camera on the G80 I drove was quite useful and with advanced features like it from Genesis, your wife should be better off.

Do you at least have enough room for the rear gate to open all the way?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My jeep can open all the way, i figure the extra 5” wont be too different. Right now I’m looking at a F150 Limited, Ram Limited, Jeep GC SRT or the GV80. They all fit in the garage though the truck barely fit lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Agreed, Won't a QX80 fit too?
An Infiniti QX80 or a Lincoln Navigator would fit in my garage too but it would be a really tight fit quite honestly. I've been parking an Infiniti Q70 in my garage for years and the GV80 is actually an inch shorter. And mine isn't even the Q70-L version which is a whopping 7 inches longer than the GV80.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts