Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of winter floor mats or floor liners available for the 2022 GV70? I have been looking and I don't see any yet. I was wondering if the GV80 mats would work, but I assume they are too big.

·
Registered
2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T AWD Advanced Plus
48 Posts
Was curious, so I looked. Weathertech shows 2022 Genesis GV70 Trim-to-Fit Floor Mat. No idea how much you would need to trim.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was curious, so I looked. Weathertech shows 2022 Genesis GV70 Trim-to-Fit Floor Mat. No idea how much you would need to trim.
I saw those too and if it comes to it I will probably use them. I am hoping something more fitting comes out before the Buffalo winter does. Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know of winter floor mats or floor liners available for the 2022 GV70? I have been looking and I don't see any yet. I was wondering if the GV80 mats would work, but I assume they are too big.
I ordered mine through the dealer in Vandalia, Ohio, USA, when I purchased my 2022 GV70 on July 28, and I picked them up about a week ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Were they winter floor mats specifically for the GV70?
Yes. Here is a picture of a front and back one (pay no mind to the grass currently on them). You can’t tell by the picture but they have a carbon fiber type look to them. They are
Outerwear Hood Sleeve Grey Automotive design
Hood Automotive tire Grille Automotive design Textile
sturdy and fit perfectly with a high all around edge. My only complaint is they do not cover the center hump of the back floorboard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes. Here is a picture of a front and back one (pay no mind to the grass currently on them). You can’t tell by the picture but they have a carbon fiber type look to them. They are View attachment 2289 View attachment 2290 sturdy and fit perfectly with a high all around edge. My only complaint is they do not cover the center hump of the back floorboard.
Yes. Here is a picture of a front and back one (pay no mind to the grass currently on them). You can’t tell by the picture but they have a carbon fiber type look to them. They are View attachment 2289 View attachment 2290 sturdy and fit perfectly with a high all around edge. My only complaint is they do not cover the center hump of the back floorboard.
Thank you for sharing this...they are perfect! I will see if I can order them too! Who is your dealer?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yesterday I received the Weather Tech rear cargo mat for my GV 80. As usual with Weather Tech the fit and finish are
Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle
perfect. Well worth the wait for their design and production.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts